- P1 to P2 Art Curriculum based on MOE Art Syllabus 2018; P3 to P6 Art Curriculum based on MOE Art Syllabus 2009
- Ceramics Enrichment Programmes for students
Art Syllabus Content P1 to P6
The learning content outlines the knowledge, skills and values that pupils will acquire to achieve the learning outcomes.
- Art Forms e.g. 2D & 3D Fine Art, 2D & 3D Design and Digital Media
- Elements of Art and Principles of Design
- Art Techniques
- Visual Inquiry Skills
- Research & Processing Skill
- Communication Skills
- Art captures imagination (P1 & P2)
- Art expresses human emotions (P1 & P2)
- Art communicates ideas (P3 & P4)
- Art has purposes and functions (P5 & P6)
Students’ Art Assignments
The number of assignments to be completed varies with each class/level. Art teachers ensure that the activities include a variety of media.
2021 Mocha 2 students with their artwork, "Me, Myself and I"
Primary 1 students at work